Passport to Fun
Great Value! Let us entertain YOU!
Pay R350 and receive over R600 in value.
#IlangaExperience #IlangaEntertainment #IlangaValue
Buy your Passport to Fun at the Centre Management office for ONLY R350. You receive the value of over R600 in entertainment and brand-new dining option vouchers.
Each “Passport to Fun” is jam-packed with value deals from
🎳The Fun Company – FREE R150 Play Credit. (R100 Arcade / R50 Games)
⛸️The Ice Rink – FREE Ice Rink Entrance and Skate Hire.
🍦2 x Ice Cream vouchers from Mountain Spring Spur & Panarottis.
🍔2 x Meal Vouchers to redeem at any of the ten participating i’langa Mall restaurants. Restaurants include Mountain Spring Spur, Cappuccinos, RocoMamas, Salsa Mexican Grill, Doppio Zero, Mugg & Bean, Mediterranean, Wimpy and Panarottis.
🏆As a Passport to Fun holder you stand a chance to WIN an R5000 shopping spree!
All vouchers are valid till the end of December 2023. T’s & C’s apply.
1. The I’langa Mall “Passport to Fun” 2023 campaign starts 1 January 2023 and the vouchers are valid till 31 December 2023.
2. The “Passport to Fun” booklet is exclusively available for purchase at the I’langa Mall Centre Management office at a cost of R350 per booklet.
3. None of the vouchers contained in the booklet are redeemable for cash or can be exchanged for any other offer available at the “Passport to Fun” partners.
4. Each voucher within the booklet carries an exclusive offer from our participating I’langa Mall tenants. Each voucher equals a single offer.
5. Each “Passport to Fun” booklet is numbered, and vouchers contained in it will match the number of the booklet.
6. The vouchers can be torn from the booklet on the perforated line and can only be redeemed at the participating I’langa Mall tenant mentioned on the specific voucher.
7. Meal Voucher 1 and Meal Voucher 2 – Both redeemable at the participating I’langa Mall restaurants and allows the bearer to of the voucher to redeem your option of one value offer from the voucher at one of the participating restaurants.
8. “Share a special Moment” Ice Cream vouchers from Panarottis and Mountain Spring Spur I’langa Mall can either be a small cone or small cup. The option available at the restaurant on the day the voucher is redeemed will be the option received.
9. The Fun Company R50 bonus credit is for use on all activities. The R100 credit is purely for arcade games.
10. The Ice Rink voucher entitles the bearer to redeem free entrance to the Ice Rink and free skate hire for any session on any day.
11. Participating I’langa Mall entertainment tenants include: The Fun Company and The Ice Rink.
12. Participating restaurant tenants include Mountain Spring Spur, Cappuccinos, RocoMamas, Salsa Mexican Grill, Panarottis, Mediterranean Seafood, Mugg & Bean, Wimpy and Doppio Zero.
13. The competition featured in the “Passport to Fun “booklet is exclusive to the owners of a “Passport to Fun” booklet. You only qualify for the competition if you are a registered buyer of the “Passport to Fun” booklet and completed the registration document at the Centre Management office when you purchase the offer.
14. The prize can only be redeemed by the winner on presentation of the original competition coupon in the relevant “Passport to Fun” booklet.
15. How to enter: Step 1 – Purchase the Passport to Fun from the I’langa Mall Centre Management office at R350. Step 2 – Register with your name, contact number and “Passport to Fun” booklet number at the Centre Management office after purchase. Step 3 – Take a picture of yourself holding your Passport to Fun or a picture while enjoying one of the value offers you just redeemed. Step 4 – Post the photo to Facebook or Instagram tagging @IlangaMall and using the #IlangaExperience.
16. Winners will be announced via social media, or the contact number provided during registration when the Passport to Fun was purchased.
17. I’langa Mall reserves the right to withhold any promotional benefits and / or take such other action as is deemed appropriate in its absolute discretion. Particularly if an entry is:
i. made in breach or non-compliance with the promotion “Terms and Conditions”.
ii. is fraudulent.
18. I’langa Mall Management’s decision in respect of any matter(s) concerning this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. I’langa Mall reserves the right to modify the offers, alter, discontinue, or terminate this promotion or amend any part of the promotion “Terms and Conditions” at any time for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
20. The winner who does not comply with all the rules and regulations set out in these terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified. The organizers and sponsors can choose a new winner if no contact could be made with the winner within 3 days (72 hours) after the winner was notified.
21. All vouchers from the “Passport to Fun” must be the original voucher matching the booklet number for any promotion or prize to be redeemed. No other form of the voucher will be excepted. I’langa Mall, its partners and sponsors to this campaign cannot be held accountable for the damage or loss of your “Passport to Fun” booklet. No refunds.